Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy 4 Years!

Another post about my husband.. I'm sorry!

But it was 4 years ago today that Kelly and I had our first date. You all know how first dates can go.. well ours was definitely awkward. Kelly took me to see the movie Dukes of Hazzards, which was terrible. We talked a little before and after the movie, mostly about Kelly's Grandma..

Then Kelly drove me home and said good bye to me in the car. No, he didn't walk me to the door which I'll never let him live down.. It was just, "Okay, I guess I'll just see you at work on Monday." I didn't know what to think at that point! Who knew that 4 years later we'd be happily married?! After remembering our first date I don't know how it happened.. I'm so glad that both of us thought we were worth a second date!


2 comments:

Camille said...

So sweet!! Cute pic!

Ashley, Kristo and Noah said...

I'm glad you guys are doing so well!