Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Hellstrom Hole?

So Erica had mentioned to me last night, that I need to come up with a blog title.. not just simply say, Kelly & Andee. Maybe she's right?! I mean.. Erica has one, Kalie has one, Jessica has one..

So I was thinking long and hard and the only one I could really come up with was The Hellstrom Hole, tweaked from the phrase Hell Hole.

What do you think? Kelly really likes it.. I don't know if he just likes the reference or if it's his annoyance of my blogging constantly.

I'm open to any suggestions that you may have, which I pretty sure my sisters will have plenty.

But for now, we stay.. The Hellstrom Hole.

2 comments:

KALIE said...

I like hell hole. It's fun to say and makes me laugh when I read it. But those of us with sick minds would think so.

Jessica Downward said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok i LOVE the name so funny!! I laugh every time i see it! it's a kepper for sure! I love you